2021 Jeep Cherokee Interior
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee is known for its rugged specs, standout style, and muscular performance. These highlights will certainly turn heads on your travels from Portland to Beaverton. While fellow commuters admire your sleek ride, you can enjoy the journey from inside the luxurious Jeep Cherokee interior. This fully-loaded model offers comfort and convenience features at every turn.
What’s more, the comfortable Jeep Cherokee dimensions and generous Jeep Cherokee cargo space will allow you to bring all of your friends and gear along on your next Hillsboro adventure. Learn more about the new Jeep Cherokee interior below!
Jeep Cherokee Dimensions & Space
One of the major perks of opting for a new SUV is the added space that comes along with it. The Jeep Cherokee cargo space and interior dimensions are expansive enough to fit all of your luggage and comfortably seat five. The Jeep Cherokee interior space has the room you need in your automotive upgrade:
- Front legroom: 41.1 inches
- Rear legroom: 40.3 inches
- Front headroom: 39.4 inches
- Rear headroom: 38.5 inches
- Interior passenger volume: Up to 128 cubic feet
- Interior cargo volume: Up to 54.7 cubic feet
Thanks to the standard 60/40 split-folding rear seat, you can customize your interior set up at a moment’s notice to accommodate all of your cargo and seating needs. You will also find hidden floor cargo areas for additional safe and secure storage.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Comfort Features
Getting closer to the great outdoors is easier than ever while piloting a Jeep Cherokee. With the available CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof, you can take in unprecedented views of your surroundings. Other interior features designed to offer a more comfortable ride include:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control: The days of arguing with your passengers about the temperature will be long gone when you opt for the Cherokee. Everyone can stay comfortable in any climate!
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Whether you’re trying to beat the heat or warm up this winter, the adaptable front seats found in the Cherokee interior will keep you cozy.
- Heated Steering Wheel: Confidently grip your steering wheel without sending shivers down your spine with the heating function engaged.
- Alpine® Premium Audio System: Take on your commute with concert-like audio, enabling you to hear all of your infotainment without skipping a beat.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Technology Features
The interior technology of the new 2021 Jeep Cherokee is the perfect complement to the interior space and comfort features. Stay connected and protected with the following amenities:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Jeep® Skill for Amazon Alexa available
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi HotSpot capabilities
Explore the Jeep Cherokee Inside at Dick Hannah RAM
Now that you know about the Jeep Cherokee cargo space, Jeep Cherokee dimensions, and Jeep Cherokee features, it’s the ideal time to buy. Our finance team can guide you to the perfect model for your budget and lifestyle. Be sure to explore our rotating new vehicle specials for added savings off of our already competitive prices. Contact us today to schedule a test drive to explore the Jeep Cherokee interior for yourself!
More from Dick Hannah RAM
If you’re interested in a powerhouse new pickup truck in the Portland area, consider the all-new RAM 2500! This heavy-duty pickup is ideal for drivers who want all the features of the legendary RAM 1500 along with a bit of extra performance power. You can pick from five trim levels when shopping for a 2022…
The RAM 3500 is the top-level non-commercial RAM truck you can buy, offering best-in-class torque and towing with the available high-output diesel engine. The RAM 3500 shares many features with its lighter-duty cousins, the RAM 1500 and 2500, but takes the performance specs, off-road capabilities, and much more to the next level! Whether you’re…
The new RAM 3500 has everything you need to handle the big jobs and look great while doing it. This beast of a truck can tow an unbelievable 37,090 pounds along our Portland roads. The RAM 3500 payload is pretty impressive, as well. Let’s take a look at the muscular engine options under the hood…