What Are the Key 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Safety Features?
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus (FCW+)
- LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- ParkSense® Rear Park Assist with Stop
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
Check out these safety features on the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica and other new CDJR models at our Portland, OR area Chrysler dealership today!
How Are the Chrysler Pacifica Safety Ratings?
The 2018 Chrysler Pacifica has earned strong safety ratings from independent safety ratings agencies, including:
- IIHS “Top Safety Pick”, including a top score of “Good” for small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength, and head restraints & seats tests
- NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating, including 5 stars in frontal and side crash tests and 4 stars in rollover tests
Explore the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica safety features when you take a test drive at Dick Hannah CDJR in Vancouver, WA, where we have plenty of new vehicle specials for you to take advantage of right now! While you’re here, check out our comparison between the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica and the 2019 Honda Odyssey, or you can compare their 2020 editions.
More from Dick Hannah RAM
For many years the Chrysler 300 has been a perennial favorite among Portland sedan drivers. Its powerful engine, sophisticated interior, and unmistakable exterior design has never stopped turning heads and making every trip feel like something special. That said, even a classic sometimes needs to say goodbye, and that’s just what Chrysler is doing with…
If you’re interested in a powerhouse new pickup truck in the Portland area, consider the all-new RAM 2500! This heavy-duty pickup is ideal for drivers who want all the features of the legendary RAM 1500 along with a bit of extra performance power. You can pick from five trim levels when shopping for a 2022…
The RAM 3500 is the top-level non-commercial RAM truck you can buy, offering best-in-class torque and towing with the available high-output diesel engine. The RAM 3500 shares many features with its lighter-duty cousins, the RAM 1500 and 2500, but takes the performance specs, off-road capabilities, and much more to the next level! Whether you’re…